Do you have the motivation to work with data and the ability to turn data analyses into meaningful outcomes for the target audience? If yes, this could be your chance!
At Tesi, we help Finnish growth companies to succeed. In addition, we develop and serve the entire Finnish venture capital and private equity market. With us, you will operate responsibly while aiming for a positive social impact, profitable investments, and the success of our portfolio companies and funds. We believe in equal opportunity and that diversity empowers our people and our business. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds and experiences to apply, and we are particularly interested in hearing from candidates who can bring diverse perspectives and experiences to our team.
- Relevant university degree or you are finalizing your studies for example in (but not limited to) business, finance, accounting, analytics, technology, or similar fields
- Some relevant work experience (e.g. from summer job) that has included analytics
- Motivation to work with data and ability to turn data analysis into meaningful outcomes for the target audience
- Independent and accurate working style
- Strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint, knowledge on BI-tools are seen as an advantage
- Full working proficiency in English and Finnish
We offer you
- Possibility to work across the organization with different investment teams and excellent opportunity to understand private equity market dynamics first hand
- Challenging and versatile projects from day one – You get to work with proprietary data that contains unique information about Finnish companies and analyze the development
- Opportunity to deepen your analysis skills and work with large data sets. You get to do modern analysis and visualizations with Tableau
- Chance to gain relevant work experience and useful contacts for your future career. Our trainee alumni have gone to build ambitious careers in a diverse set of positions including start-ups, private equity funds, and management consulting companies or continued their career at Tesi
- Supportive and professional colleagues who boost your development and who are curious to hear your ideas. The atmosphere is truly low hierarchical and the culture is very open and talkative
- Monthly salary of 3000€ with comprehensive occupational health services, travel and lunch benefit. We support our employees’ well-being and cherish a good work-life balance.
Got excited? Please submit your CV, application letter, and latest transcript of records 28 January 2024 at the latest. You can also attach other documents (e.g. thesis, diplomas) as part of your application documents. In this position, you will be directly employed by Tesi.
Join us for breakfast on the 19th of January 9.00-11.00 at Lapland Hotels Bulevardi and hear more about Tesi and our Trainee programme. Apply for the event.
For more information about the Trainee position, please contact Tesi’s Strategy and Development Senior Analyst Klaus Majanen (+358 45 652 0773).
For more information about the recruitment process, please contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Kati Hautakoski (050 552 0419, kati.hautakoski[at]atalent.fi) 15th of January onwards.
Tesi (Suomen Teollisuussijoitus Oy) on Suomen valtion pääomasijoitusyhtiö, jolla on talouden kasvuun ja uudistumiseen sekä investointien edistämiseen keskittyvä teollisuuspoliittinen tehtävä. Sijoitamme markkinaehtoisesti pääomasijoitusrahastoihin ja suoraan kasvuyrityksiin. tesi.fi | X (Twitter) | LinkedIn | Uutiskirje